Friday, June 1, 2012

june photo-a-day, numero uno

Happy Friday!  So... there's a lot going on around here at the moment.  I'm dying to dish about last night's dance recital for reasons which will be evident when I do, but I'm too scatterbrained right now.  Today was Annie's last day of school, and she leaves on Sunday to go visit her dad/stepmom/other adorable baby sister (one year older than Estie) for the WHOLE SUMMER.  There is much to be done to prepare, much of it being just spending good old-fashioned quality time together.  She always gets a little emotional at the annual comings and goings, understandably.

Anyway, you can imagine my delight when I came across this on Facebook this morning:




Hah, are you kidding?!  A cheat-sheet excuse for just posting a pic and getting on with my life?!  I'll take it!

June 1st:  MORNING

9:12 AM, to be exact.

Well, there you have it.  My cop-out for today.  Should be an interesting weekend from here out - relatively speaking anyway, for couple of old married people and their kids. You know I'll keep you posted.  Enjoy your Friday night, you crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment