Saturday, June 16, 2012

overhang

Guh.  The hubs and I went out last night (twice in one month, whaaa?) and proved to ourselves (again) that we are too damn old to keep pace with other people our age.  We had a great time, don't get me wrong - but I have not felt so awesome today.  And by "not so awesome," I mean dying.  I tried to be responsible while we were out, drinking water between adult beverages.  But the bartender must have been confused, because every time I ordered water, he gave me another beer.  I MIGHT have said beer a few of those times.  Maybe.  Probably.
 
 
Ugh, my head hurts.


Oh and this was yesterday's pic:

15. Yellow



B's folks just got a dozen or so brand-new banty chicks,
and this little guy (or gal, we won't know til it grows)
is the only all-yellow one.
They're all about the size of Estie's foot. 
SO. CUTE.




No comments:

Post a Comment