Sunday, June 10, 2012

today's (yawn) photo...



10. Best bit of my weekend


I know, I know - 
another baby picture?
GROAN!

My life must be sooo lame, right?  But here's the crazy thing: I actually did leave the house and do fun, non-mom stuff this weekend.  Several times!  I got to see at least six friends, which is sadly pretty rare, and B. and I actually went out with some of them last night, sans children, which is, like, unicorn rare.  So I am not [always] as boring as this picture would have you believe.  But the yawny, hum-drum truth about mommyhood is... this photo still shows the best part of my weekend: Sunday afternoon, Estie's fat, sleeping head on my lap, both of us still in our pj's.  Honestly, it doesn't get any better than this.  (Unless maybe Annie could be teleported home to take a nap with us - but let's not get greedy.)

    


No comments:

Post a Comment