Saturday, March 3, 2012

say thank you, damnit

I am really bad at writing thank you notes.  I mean, not the actual writing part - I've got that.  It's the notes themselves that just either never get started or never get sent, for one reason or another.  This makes me an awful person, and I know that.  I am wracked with guilt and I have vowed to be better.  I've decided the first step is some stylish, grown-up stationery.  I am a grownup after all.  It's time. 


You probably need some too, so I've done the legwork for you. 
Now neither of us has an excuse.
































































from stampout
(okay, these are address labels - but you need those, too!)















































go forth my friends, and give thanks.



















No comments:

Post a Comment