Sunday, April 22, 2012

maxed out

I'm sorry - what do you mean I skipped two days blogging?  I have no idea what you're talking about.  Let's move on.  Let's talk about...

MAXI SKIRTS!  I'm obsessing lately.  They're breezy, they're springy, and they showcase my best feature (a small waist) while concealing my least favorite (a disappointingly non-bubbled booty).  So how is it that in the closet, four storage bins and ten-foot rack of clothing that is my wardrobe (what? I never get rid of ANYTHING!), this one article remains stunningly absent?  It's a G.D. modern tragedy, if you ask me, and you can help remedy it.  If you would like to donate to the Maxi Skirts for the Small-Waist-and-Weird-Assed fund, you will find the link below.  It's right above the link to donate to my girls' college funds, as I list links in order of importance.


It is a noble cause.




















*All images sourced from chictopia

No comments:

Post a Comment