Sunday, August 26, 2012

the dog days are (almost) over

I don't want to disappoint you, but there are no dirty words or food-sex references in this post.  Sorry.  I do curse like a sailor and make sweet, filthy love to my food on a daily basis - it's just that sometimes I like to keep that stuff private, for my kids and husband to enjoy.  There are a few money shots, if you will, of the delicious edibles I enjoyed this weekend, but it's strictly PG.  For today :) 

Behold, the first (and maybe last, with my record of inconsistency) installment of my "Last Days of Summer" photo series.  I just love how bloggy that sounds!  Really it's just snapshots of my weekend, which was spent mostly at my in-laws' enjoying the kids and having a BBQ while it's still nice and sweltering outside.  Fall is just around the corner!  I cannot freaking WAIT.
 
 



Sprinklers!!!



My mom-in-law's homemade peach pie - shut your face!

Grawing happily on her new favorite teether - a carrot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment