Saturday, May 26, 2012

more yummies

I can't even believe I'm about to share ANOTHER recipe with you guys.  Not because of the sharing part, but because of the recipe part.  I guess my uterus is really coming into its own these days.  I can't get it out of the kitchen.  Remember the other night when I mentioned coming home and not being able to resist making candy bark?  Well, this is it.  I made it for the first time this past Easter and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.  It's super easy to make, so it's a great kid project, and it only has five ingredients, so it's a great lazy-ass mom project.  Right up my alley!  It's also delicious, if you like crunchy/creamy/sweet/salty treats, and really, who the hell doesn't?  The ingredients are almond bark (white chocolate), pretzels sticks, golden oreos, M&Ms and sprinkles.  During Easter, it looks like this:



Original recipe here.


Any other time of year you have to use regular M&Ms, and it looks like this:


I call this version Eighties Cake because of the gaudy primary colors.  It's the same stuff of course, just way less visually appealing.  Either way... ugh, it's so damn good.


No comments:

Post a Comment